Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Jasperserver error on Parameter "REPORT_CONNECTION" although this parameter is never used in jrxml!

kcd

I have a report that executes fine in iReport and but throws the following error in jasperserver. I've re-uploaded it to double check.

- First main report has subreport (a table) which uses $P{REPORT_CONNECTION}  (dataset with the same query)

- If I set the table to use an empty dataset it successfully returns nothing in iReport but the same error in jasperserver

- Quick search for "REPORT_CONNECTION" in my jrxml and it is not present

- No reason it should be a problem with the datasource because i use the same connection for other reports.

What is wrong here?

Code:
The server has encountered an error. Please excuse the inconvenience.Error Messagenet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Parameter "REPORT_CONNECTION" does not exist.Error Tracenet.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRRuntimeException: Parameter "REPORT_CONNECTION" does not exist.	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRAbstractQueryExecuter.getValueParameter(JRAbstractQueryExecuter.java:606)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRAbstractQueryExecuter.getParameterValue(JRAbstractQueryExecuter.java:470)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRAbstractQueryExecuter.getParameterValue(JRAbstractQueryExecuter.java:482)	at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.query.JRJdbcQueryExecuter.<init>(JRJdbcQueryExecuter.java:103)	at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.util.JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuter.<init>(JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuter.java:125)	at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.util.JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuterFactory.createQueryExecuter(JRTimezoneJdbcQueryExecuterFactory.java:50)	at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.util.JRQueryExecuterAdapter.executeQuery(JRQueryExecuterAdapter.java:111)	at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.jasperreports.service.impl.EngineServiceImpl.executeQuery(EngineServiceImpl.java:1054)	at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ReportParametersAction.executeQuery(ReportParametersAction.java:801)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic