Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Implementing a NetBeans-Plugin-datasource for iReport and some Classpath-Difficulties

Nicolas.Kukolja

Hi,

I am still working on a connection to our application server as a datasourceprovider  for iReport. I read a lot in this forum, so I recognized, that it looks quite best to implement a NetBeans-Plugin which can be used by iReport-designer. The following post by Giulio matches exactly what I need:

http://jasperforge.org/plugins/espforum/view.php?group_id=83&forumid=101&topicid=54261&page=1#54627

Unfortunately I still have some problems.  I did the class-path-extension in project.xml:

...  <class-path-extension>
                <runtime-relative-path>ext/library1-x-y.jar</runtime-relative-path>
                <binary-origin>release/modules/ext/library1-x-y.jar</binary-origin>
            </class-path-extension> ...

That works fine so far. I can access the libraries in NetBeans. Now the libraries need to be accessable from iReport-designer because it is a datasource. So I implemented an NB-Installer-class.

But how do I add the libraries to the designers classpath? I tried as mentioned in the post, but whenever I print out the classpath by "System.getProperty( "java.class.path" )", it still does not contain any of my libraries.

Where is my mistake?

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days