Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

WebApp and a strange behavior..

mymark100

Hello Experts!

(sorry for my bad English.. >_<")

I've a strange behavior with my WebApp, and I'm not able to understand if is a problem of Jasper, of Tomcat or what else.

Normally the WebApp work well, but sometimes everything "seems to die": The generation work for a long time, The output page is broken or empty (also my 'pure' HTML code is broken...) and no other report work. The only solution it's a restart of Tomcat. For the moment my work it's all in local.

What do you think the problem may be? Jasper? Tomcat? Other?

This is my environment:

OS Linux Ubuntu 10.04

Jasper Report 1.4.0

Java 1.6.0_20

Tomcat 6.0.24-2ubuntu1.6

NetBeans 6.9.1

WebApp It's a JSP Page for the XHTML export and a servlet for the XSL export.

For all your tips.... T'ks!!!!!

Code:
<%@ page import="net.sf.jasperreports.engine.*" %><%@ page import="net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.*" %>....<body>.... (Pure HTML code)<%.... (I'm pasting only the final code part)JRXhtmlExporter exporter = new JRXhtmlExporter();exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT, jasperPrint);exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_WHITE_PAGE_BACKGROUND, Boolean.FALSE);exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.HTML_HEADER, ""); //I must use my HEDAR and My Footer..exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.HTML_FOOTER, ""); exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IGNORE_PAGE_MARGINS, Boolean.TRUE);exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_USING_IMAGES_TO_ALIGN, Boolean.FALSE);exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_REMOVE_EMPTY_SPACE_BETWEEN_ROWS, Boolean.TRUE);exporter.setParameter(JRHtmlExporterParameter.IS_WRAP_BREAK_WORD, Boolean.FALSE);exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_WRITER, out);exporter.exportReport();                                     /*********************************/  // manually cleaning up  virtualizer.cleanup();  /*********************************/%>....</body></html>

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic