We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to generate Word report with background image using JRDocxExporter

ramsuneetha

Hi All,

Actually i am trying the code like the below. trying to export background image to Word Report using JRDocxExporter. Word Report is generating but it is not coming with background

But for PDF i am able to see background

What i have done wrong

Could you please help me in that issue.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks in advance,

With BestRegards,

suneetha kodela

Code:
JRDocxExporter exporter = new JRDocxExporter();        if (out != null) {            exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_STREAM, out);        } else {            exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.OUTPUT_FILE_NAME, path + DnBPropertiesHelper.getProperty("ORDER_FORM_REPORT_DOC_FILE"));        }        // Create the print list by adding the JasperPrint objects to the arraylist. This is for merging the two reports into one Doc.        List printList = new ArrayList();        printList.add(jasperPrint); // This is one report with portrait page        printList.add(solJasperPrint);// This is one report with LandScape page        // Set the list and the output stream as parameters        exporter.setParameter(JRExporterParameter.JASPER_PRINT_LIST, printList);        log.debug("Parameters set for DOC Report export:" + exporter.getParameters());        // finally do export        exporter.exportReport();        log.info("Successfully Exported DOC Report. Path:" + path);

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days