We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Date Format in JasperServer Input Controls

zellmer

I'm new to Jasper so please be kind. I've created an Report with 2 Date Parameters thet works fine whne run in Ireport and as report on the JasperServer 4.0. The Input control that I Configured are using Standard German Date Format "dd.mm.YYYY". However when I setup a Dashboard querying the report and using the same Input controls on the dashboard, the date picker gives back "YYYY-mm-dd". Before changing the dates manualy the initial dates have correct Date format. with the wrong date format the Query fails.

How can i make the date picker to constanly use "dd.mm.YYYY"-Format?

I tried:

- changing jasperserver_config.properties to as mandated in another post:

Go to your folder corresponding to the following (depending of course of your jasper server version and installation path):

C:\Program Files\Jaspersoft\jasperserver-3.5.0\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver\WEB-INF\bundles

and open up jasperserver_config.properties in a text editor. Simply swop around the month parts with the day parts, e.g.

date.format=dd-MM-yyyy

datetime.format=dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm

calendar.date.format=%d-%m-%Y

calendar.datetime.format=%d-%m-%Y %H:%M

After restarting you jasper server, your input control should now expect entries of dd-MM-yyyy when typing in the date manually, and also if you use the calendar control to select a date this will display as dd-MM-yyyy as well.

--> no effect

- changing

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 years later...