Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

DocX and Page Breaks are inconsistent

ginamdar

Hi

Im trying to create report with CustomGroups. I also have property set for 1st group to Start On New Page. But surprisigly every time Jasper DOCX report creates it in one page regardless of what I set the above property.

I want my 1st Customer Group (followed by other 2) should start on NEW Page every time and somhow Im getting ALL in 1 page. but RTF works fine.

Im using jasperreport - 3.6.0

I was also looking @ this thread http://jasperforge.org/plugins/espforum/view.php?group_id=102&forumid=103&topicid=60387 but its for previous version of Jasper.

1) Is that link relevant to my problem

2) Do I have any solution here to start printing on new PAGE in DOCX?

Thanks

Guru

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Thanks for reply. Please see the report snapshot for DOCX (with single page) and proper RTF (multiple page) when my first Custom Group Header 1 has Start on New Page = Checked for both.

Seems whatever value i change in iReport for this it doesnt affect the DOCX but RTF behaves properly

Thanks

Guru

Hi Teodor

you last reply led me to go back and check the code and I realize that somewhere in report i was setting PAGINATION to OFF for reports other than RTF/PDF so just had to add for DOCX and everything WORKS properly!

Sorry for wasting time here

Thanks again

g