Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

FusionCharts in PDF

mjeg15

Hello,

I have encountered a problem when I use fusion charts in iReport 3.7.0 PRO. I have used the sample fusion chart when I installed the iReports PRO followed the instructions to make the demo work. When I viewed it as HTML, there was nothing wrong with the chart, but when I viewed it as PDF, the chart resizes and only takes up half of the page. Is it possible to fix it so that the chart displayed in PDF is similar to the one displayed in HTML?

Here are the screen shots of what happened.

Thank you,

Mike

Post Edited by mjeg15 at 08/12/2010 02:13

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having the same problem.

In my report, I have the contents of the title bar, column header, and the chart in the summary band all stretched to fill the complete width of the report, the report being defined as 612 x 792 pixels (letter, portrait).

In the html view from the repository, it looks like jasper_screen_1 and everything is centered nicely.

When I export to PDF, the chart is not expanded to the same width as the other elements, and it is not centered. Also I lose the last border in the table.

What can I do to make the report appear the same in a pdf? I looked for a report property for exporting to pdf and I couldn't find anything that looked like it was applicable.

• 3 months later...