Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Problems with parameter form

thanatonaute

Hi,

I've got some issues whith jasperserver's parameter form :

When I try to manually edit a date input control (instead of using the popup calendar) sometimes the text blinks or disappears.

This can get very frustrating :/

The second problem :

I use two cascading input controls. The first one is a multi select query wich rely on the date input ctrl and a filename (a static select input ctrl). When I set a date and select a filename the list is update and I can make the selection. All goes well.

The second cascading input control is a multi select query wich rely on a diferent input control (a static drop down list).

Two bugs occurs when the second casdading input control is updated  :

- some item selected in the first cascading input control are deselected (the first or the last item of the list if they had been selected)
 - the second dynamic list (the second cascading input control) starts blinking.

(I use Firefox as my browser)

If someone has ever encounter this and solved it, please help ;p

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Selection lost is bug and is fixed in latest version of JS CE 3.7.1 which will be available soon. You can always build latest version of JS CE 3.7.1

Also, You can build 3.7.1 youself if you use the branches/js-for-pro-3.7.x branch (the name is a little funny but it does the job).

Ramnik Kaur

Senior QA Engineer