Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Several crosstab reports

stopbugginme

Hello.

I need to make a very complex report,  which I don't know, at design time, how many data (columns and rows) the report will have to show. I've found that crosstabs would fit my problem, but I'm facing a lot of difficulties.

I need the report to show each table in a different page. I've tried to have lots of detail bands, each one with a subreport with a crosstab in it, separated by page break elements; and I've tried to have a lot of crosstabs, in the same report summary, each one separated by page break elements too.

None o those solutions worked fine: in the first one, the report doesn't show all the data in the crosstab, actually it shows only the first subreport (and, yes, I've configured the datasource for each subreport); in the second solution, configuring different subdatasets for each crosstab does not work at all, but when I use the same datasource it seems to work fine.

I'm using a simple JRBeanCollectionDataSource to fill the report data, and today, when I added more than two objects into the collection (!), I received the following exception:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

at com.apple.laf.AquaTabbedPaneTabState.relayoutForScrolling(AquaTabbedPaneTabState.java:151)

at com.apple.laf.AquaTabbedPaneUI$AquaTruncatingTabbedPaneLayout.superCalculateTabRects(AquaTabbedPaneUI.java:1093)

at com.apple.laf.AquaTabbedPaneUI$AquaTruncatingTabbedPaneLayout.calculateTabRects(AquaTabbedPaneUI.java:983)

at com.apple.laf.AquaTabbedPaneCopyFromBasicUI$TabbedPaneLayout.calculateLayoutInfo(AquaTabbedPaneCopyFromBasicUI.java:2328)

at com.apple.laf.AquaTabbedPaneCopyFromBasicUI$TabbedPaneLayout.layoutContainer(AquaTabbedPaneCopyFromBasicUI.java:2232)

at java.awt.Container.layout(Container.java:1421)

at java.awt.Container.doLayout(Container.java:1410)

at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1507)

at java.awt.Container.validateTree(Container.java:1513)

at java.awt.Container.validate(Container.java:1480)

at javax.swing.RepaintManager.validateInvalidComponents(RepaintManager.java:669)

[catch] at javax.swing.SystemEventQueueUtilities$ComponentWorkRequest.run(SystemEventQueueUtilities.java:124)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:633)

at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:296)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:211)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:196)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:188)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

I'm desperate. Really. I'm trying to make this report for a week now, and really don't know what to do anymore. Has anybody a suggest to solve my problem or something? 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days