We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

The report work in ireport, but jasperreports don\'

justelnegro

Hi, im using ireport 3.7.3 and also jasperreport 3.7.3 my problem is that i build a report in ireport that works fine, but in jasperReport using java code to call it doesn't work i check if the version of jasper that uses ireport is the same and yes, they match.

The error that i got in jasper is:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRExpressionEvalException: Error evaluating expression : 

Source text : ($F{COLUMN_1}.toString().equalsIgnoreCase("PARTIALLY_RECEIVED")?$V{itemCheckSelected}:$V{itemCheckUnSelected})

Cause:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cinet.gcp.domain.TransactionStatus

Because the field call COLUMN_1 = is a enum 

i don't know where the problem is because i add the jar that contain the class in the classpath of the project that call to the report. I'm going to attach the file of the report and the code that i use to call the report.

Thanks and i hope that someone could help me

Code:
    	//obtain the initial JNDI context        Context initCtx = new InitialContext();        // perform JNDI lookup to obtain container-managed entity manager        javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory entityManagerFactory = (javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory) initCtx.lookup("java:/gcp");        EntityManager entityManager = entityManagerFactory.createEntityManager();                HashMap<String,Object> hashMap = new HashMap<String, Object>();    	    	JasperDesign jasperDesign = null;    	    	JasperPrint jasperPrint = null;    	    	JasperReport jasperReport = null;jasperDesign = JRXmlLoader.load("C:/Users/Jorge/Desktop/trabajo/ReportesMigrados/NotaDeRecepcionNuevo.jrxml");						hashMap.put("JPA_ENTITY_MANAGER",entityManager);						hashMap.put("itemImage", "file:///C:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/gcp-1.0.ear/blazedsGCPTriad.war/documents/image");						hashMap.put("itemName", 431L);			hashMap.put("NotaRecepcion", "file:///C:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/gcp-1.0.ear/blazedsGCPTriad.war/documents/image");//the template is compiled into memory			jasperReport = JasperCompileManager.compileReport(jasperDesign);	jasperPrint = JasperFillManager.fillReport(jasperReport, hashMap);

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic