We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

XML Subreports

rafaga

Hi all, I have an XML source that looks like the one below.

Well, mi problem is that i need to iterate the passenger node (i made a subreport), and then for each passenger i must iterate all the journey nodes (I also made a subreport), these are linkend by a Main report, for each passenger subreport i must print the journey subreport (the correspondence is Passenger:Journeys 1:N, and to get the journey subreport i must iterate over the same journey nodes for every passenger, just taking diferents values in some fields). The subreports are made over the detail band, i've tried putting both subreports in the detail band of the master report (reservation as root node), but they iterate independently so the journey subreport is printed just once, the passenger subreport in the page header, but never prints the report (it took a long while), the passenger subreport in a group header (passenger as record node, and brokes the journey subreport), any ideas about how can i iterate over this data source?

Code:
<Reservation> <Passengers>  <Passenger> <!--Iterates-->   <Number>0</Number   <Name>Someone</Name>   ....  </Passenger> </Passengers> <Journeys>  <Journey> <!--Iterates-->   <Segments>    <Segment> <!--Iterates-->     <PassengerNumber>0</PassengerNumber>     ....    </Segment>   </Segments>  </Journey> </Journeys</Reservation>

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic