Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Dynamic color filling at run time...help required

srikanth1229

Hi

i want to generate the below table in subreport.

I am facing two problems while generating this report.

1) Based on the condition in the percent coverage column, the colored circle should be put in the status column.

for Eg: if percent coverage is positive or 100%, green clored circle should genaerate

if percent coverage is negative or equal to 75% yellow colored circle dhould generate

if percent coverage is less than 40% , red colored circle should generate.

2)  In Goal description, every statement is dyanmic. based on values it should generate. it's not possible for me to get the dynamic date from sql query. can i use the java method call for each column ?  please suggest me the best possible way.

this is ver much required for me.

if any one know how to approach, please provide your details . i will get back to you. my mail id is ksrikanthnaidu@gmail.com

Please help me.

Goal

Goal Description

Percent Coverage

Status

Net worth

Your current net worth is Rs. 45 lakhs.

Positive

Green color circle

Cash Flow

Your current income exceeds your expenses by Rs 45670 per month.

Positive

Green color circle

Cash Reserve

You have set aside Rs85000 as cash reserves to meet your cash reserve goal of Rs 67000

100%

Green color circle

Retirement

You and your spouse aim to retire at the ages 65 and 63 respectively and will like to maintain the existing standard of living.

75%

Yellow color circle

Education Planning: Z

You will like to have Rs 8,00,000 in today’s value for Z’s higher education annually for 4 years from 2015 to 2018.

35%

Red  color circle

Life Insurance:

X

Mr. X would like to maintain the same standard of living for his family in the event of his premature death.

65%

Yellow color circle

Life Insurance:

Y

Ms. X would like to maintain the same standard of living for her family in the event of her premature death.

40%

Red color circle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...