Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Can CSS implementation is possible using i-report?

teamireport

HI Folks,

I have a requirement to create a tabular kind of jasperreport  for our report data.For this i want to design a tabular format  and that should be similiar to our site  CSS.

I tried to design a tabluar format report  simliar  to our site css (i mean same color and lines header section) using i-report 3.5.1 ,but i can't bring it out with same look and feel .

How i can acheive using same  css of my application for tabular format design using i-report.?

Is it possible by using Customizer class  or scriptlets ? If so, how to proceed with that. please take me on to right direction on this.

Thanks,

Ram

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Giulio,

Thanks for your quick reply and info provided about customizer class and scriplets.

Herewith i'm attaching the screenshot of our application tabular format CSS. I want to bring the same look and feel using i-report(i mean to design like similar color ,header) ?

Can you add please advise me on this how to achieve ?

Awesome giulio,you're great ! Thanks for providing me a solution with near example. I taken look test.pdf .superb the same kind report look and feel i need to achive. I tried to open the attached 'report92.jrxml' using i-report version (3.5.0) to understand how you achieve? But attached jrxml not opening getting an error Error loading the report template: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'splitType' is not allowed to appear in element 'band'. In which version of i-report you have created the jrxml ?

Post Edited by teamireport at 06/30/2009 18:08

HI Giulio,

I taken your's attached jrxml for sample to achieve my requirement.

I succeed with expected  tabular format with nice look and feel  i-report preview.

And then i liked to view the same report in jasperserer by uploading.

The problem that i facing is,when i run the report in i-report. The tabular format looks cool in ireport preview , but it is not showing same kind  in jasperserver.

Please look at my attachments (

• 2 years later...

Hii Everyone !!!

I am novice to ireport .I generated parametrised report using ireport 3.7.0.

Now i wanted to add the same into my web application using my existing css file.with some extra facilities like pagination and exporting to different diffrent formats from web page.kindly give me the appropraite guidance so that i vcan accomplish my task .

Thnx in advance. i m attaching my codes ::: along with a screen shot of how i want my report in my web app.I want exactly same  look and feel as is attached as attachment of screen shot alongwith the query.Plz sir reply ASAP........

Kindly reply .........

Code:

Post Edited by vikas13pandey at 06/12/2012 11:49