Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Error compiling reports on one particular machine

pigsie

One of our projects uses Jasper reports and uses the Jasper reports ant task to compile the reports. On one machine in particular we get the attached error:

However I am hesitant to change any code as this correctly builds on every other machine. This is using JR  3.1.3. This would perhaps indicate that it is a problem with the environment, so I just wanted some suggestions on possible causes for this error or how to go about getting to the bottom of this.

Many thanks

Code:
           [jrc] net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Errors were encountered when compiling report expressions class file:      [jrc] 1. Incompatible operand types Integer and int      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(!((((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "CSV" || ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "XLS")  && ((java.lang.Integer)variable_PAGE_NUMBER.getValue()) != 1)); //$JR_EXPR_ID=10$      [jrc]                                                                                                                                                                                  <------------------------------------------------------->      [jrc] 2. Cannot cast from boolean to Boolean      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "CSV" && ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "XLS"); //$JR_EXPR_ID=21$      [jrc]                         <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->      [jrc] 3. Incompatible operand types Integer and int      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(!((((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "CSV" || ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "XLS")  && ((java.lang.Integer)variable_PAGE_NUMBER.getOldValue()) != 1)); //$JR_EXPR_ID=10$      [jrc]                                                                                                                                                                                  <---------------------------------------------------------->      [jrc] 4. Cannot cast from boolean to Boolean      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "CSV" && ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "XLS"); //$JR_EXPR_ID=21$      [jrc]                         <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->      [jrc] 5. Incompatible operand types Integer and int      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(!((((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "CSV" || ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) == "XLS")  && ((java.lang.Integer)variable_PAGE_NUMBER.getEstimatedValue()) != 1)); //$JR_EXPR_ID=10$      [jrc]                                                                                                                                                                                  <---------------------------------------------------------------->       [jrc] 6. Cannot cast from boolean to Boolean      [jrc]                 value = (java.lang.Boolean)(((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "CSV" && ((java.lang.String)parameter_ExportType.getValue()) != "XLS"); //$JR_EXPR_ID=21$      [jrc]                         <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I believe it is using the JDT compiler - I am compiling the project using the ant task from inside Eclipse. I had a read through the FAQ and a book but am still no closer to solving this. As it works on other machines ... I'm guessing it has something to do with my environment..?

• 3 weeks later...