Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Crosstab wont work in a Report Group

bbharat

Hi,

I posted a question a few days ago about crosstabs. I get it to working but whenever I put crosstabs in a report group which is executing some expressions, I get following error:

net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Crosstab data has already beenprocessed.I think crosstab is an very important feature but I cant seem to find any good documentation or samples.Samples on the FAQ tutorial page brings me back to the same page.I would really appreciate if anyone can send me links to samples or atleast documentation so I can understand crosstabs better.Thanks very much. Bharat

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. I dunno how my text got into that textbox. Following is not part of the error but my question to you all.

----------------------------------------------------------

I think crosstab is an very important feature but I cant seem to find any good documentation or samples.Samples on the FAQ tutorial page brings me back to the same page.I would really appreciate if anyone can send me links to samples or atleast documentation so I can understand crosstabs better.Thanks very much. Bharat

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much. It worked like a charm.

One more question, I need to place my crosstab with my other static column headers which cant be in footer as they only need to show up once. But it doesnt work in group header as well?

How can i make it to work for header as well as footer so it overlays perfectly on top of each other?