We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Urgent Help required on groups/last page

siddus

Hello all!

I have a report that brings up a selection of invoices according to set paramters (date range, client surname range, etc). For my layout, I therefore have a single group based on the unique invoice number.

My problem is that the customer I am developing for, wishes to have the fields showing Net, Vat + Total for the invoice to be on the last page of that invoice only.

This was fine for the report that prints just a single invoice as I could put it in the lastPageFooter band. However I can't on this, as there are many invoices in this one single report.

Is there a way to include it in the pageFooter but only appear if on the last page of the group? (Or alternative solution)

Many thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the footer that you are mentioning is not suitable. This is because it needs to appear below the column footer.

In my column footer there is a sub-totals area for the totals of the invoice so-far, up to the end of that page. Placing the fields in the group footer would have them above these sub-total fields.

If anyone has an alternative sugestion I would very appreciative.