Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

report request only works after login

lvgmuellst

Hi,

I'm trying get a report direct by url

the Url:

http://myserver/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/reports/myFolder/MyReport&j_acegi_security_check?&j_username=reader&j_password=a

but it works only if i logged in before. If not an exception (see end) is thrown.

Anonymous reques works not too.

Permissons are set to read only to both, ROLE_USER and ROLE_ANONYMOUS, starting at root (!).

applicationContext-security.xml contains: /flow.html=ROLE_ANONYMOUS,ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

JasperServer version 2.1

Could anybody help?

Thanks very much!

Stefan

The Exception:

Code:
org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied
at org.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:68)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:275)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:63)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
at $Proxy13.launch(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.webflow.executor.support.FlowRequestHandler.handleFlowRequest(FlowRequestHandler.java:131)
at org.springframework.webflow.executor.mvc.FlowController.handleRequestInternal(FlowController.java:170)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:45)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:820)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:755)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:350)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.common.UploadMultipartFilter.doFilter(UploadMultipartFilter.java:86)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:264)
at org.acegisecurity.ui.switchuser.SwitchUserProcessingFilter.doFilter(SwitchUserProcessingFilter.java:335)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:107)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:72)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:274)
at org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:110)
at org.acegisecurity.providers.anonymous.AnonymousProcessingFilter.doFilter(AnonymousProcessingFilter.java:125)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.user.service.impl.MetadataAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(MetadataAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:136)
at org.acegisecurity.ui.basicauth.BasicProcessingFilter.doFilter(BasicProcessingFilter.java:181)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.UserPreferencesFilter.doFilter(UserPreferencesFilter.java:131)
at org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:217)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.UserPreferencesFilter.doFilter(UserPreferencesFilter.java:131)
at org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:191)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:148)
at org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:90)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.util.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:70)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:833)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:639)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1285)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Post edited by: lvgmuellst, at: 2008/01/17 10:51

Post edited by: lvgmuellst, at: 2008/01/17 10:51

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from forum (this help to me):

"

Hi,

Server Running

JasperServer 1.2.1

Apache Tomcat 5.5.23

MySQL 5.1.11

Windows XP Professional

I am trying to give anonymous access to a report, but I am getting the error message:

org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@64dfeb targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.ViewReportAction@c5575, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'checkForParams' of flow 'viewReportFlow' -- action execution attributes were 'map[[empty]]'; nested exception is org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied

I have followed these steps:

Within the flowVoter bean, under the the flowDefinitionSource property, I added the value:

viewReportFlow=ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR,ROLE_ANONYMOUS

I then changed the line:

*=ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

to be

*=ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR,ROLE_ANONYMOUS

Within the filterInvocationInterceptor bean, under the objectDefinitionSource property, I changed the value:

/flow.html=ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

to

/flow.html=ROLE_ANONYMOUS,ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

Within the JasperServer UI, I changed the rights for ROLE_ANONYMOUS to be Read for Root "/". I then changed the rights for ROLE_ANONYMOUS to be Read for the "/Reports" folder.

I attempt to access the URL;

http://localhost:8080/jasperserver/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/Reports/<reportname>&output=pdf&<param>=<value>

"

and give access to repozitory jasperserver...:)

Hi ssadmn,

thank you very much for your help!

This works fine!

I just had to modify the following line of the definition of the bean filterInvocationInterceptor, property objectDefinitionSource:

/reportimage/**=ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

TO:

/reportimage/**=ROLE_ANONYMOUS,ROLE_USER,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR

then the Report can be viewed perfect.

Thank you very much!

Stefan