We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Borders thinner than "thin" ?

asy

Hi *,

I would like to know if it's somehow possible to create borders of e.g. text fields that are thinner than the thinnest selectable border width i.e. "thin".

And I observerd that horizontal lines are often thicker than horizontal lines (up to two or three times thicker) even if they all have the same thickness setting.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Nils.

Post edited by: asy, at: 2007/08/22 15:16

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be able to change the size of the border by editing the source itself. (see Edit->XmlSource...)

Change the value of the corresponding element for your border.

The only reason for the thickness issue that i know of is because your fields are located in the 'Detail' band. This means that they get displayed for each row that is returned. If they are located directly next to one another, the output makes the lines look thicker.

Hope it helped...

Hi,

You may be able to change the size of the border by editing the source itself. (see Edit->XmlSource...)

Well, the XML DTD states that the border (aka "pen") can only have the following values and "Thin" is already the thinnest option. So this issue can only be tackled by the Jasper developers.

Code:
pen (None | Thin | 1Point | 2Point | 4Point | Dotted) #IMPLIED

And to my second issue -- it was my fault :whistle: now the lines look fine but are still too thick

Regards