Filling the report several times

By: Bruno Cardoso - morcegopt Filling the report several times 2003-12-22 03:28 Is it possible to fill one report several times? Dont ask me why but I need to do this. Thanks By: Teodor Danciu - teodord RE: Filling the report several times 2003-12-22 06:49 Hi, Report templates, either in XML form or compiled form (JasperReport objects) are made for filling multiple time. This is what reporting in general is about. I hope this helps. Teodor By: Bruno Cardoso - morcegopt RE: Filling the report several times 2003-12-22 07:00 I think I was not clear enough with my question. What I ment was, is it possible to fill several times the same report? I need to fill my report using several different Datasources. The fillReport method only receives one datasource and returns a JasperPrint object so I lose the first JasperPrint when I call the method for the second time for a different datasource. Anyone have a solution for this problem? Thanks By: Teodor Danciu - teodord RE: Filling the report several times 2004-01-03 14:22 Hi, You can include your original report as a subreport inside a master report. In the master report you will iterate through some dummy data source that would allow you to fill the same subreport multiple times using several different data sources. I hope this helps. Teodor
2005 IR Help's picture

Answers:

No answers yet
Feedback