Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Problem in allignment while export report in rtf

mitra4umohit

Hi,

I am new to Jasper report.

In our project we are providing facility export given report in to various format such as csv,pdf,excel,rtf etc.

Now while exporting report in csv,pdf,excel report is coming properly alligned but while i try to export it in rtf format i m facing major allignment problem.

It's going almost out of page.I am useing JRRtfExporter() to export in to rtf format.

Is there any way to provide allignment information before exporting that should be followed by export?

Please reply on this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mohit.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm totally new to Jasper Reports and have just "inherited" a bunch of reports from senior programmers in my company. The issue reported in this topic seems to be similar to mine - I also have alignment problems exporting to rtf, fields being printed out in separate lines and/or wrong order, compared to preview in iReports and pdf output. At times, the rtf file created is blank (contains no text, only some formatting information).

Is there any known reason for that, like rtf file format supporting only a limited set of attributes one can set via iReport? I attach one of the jrxml files and its corresponding rtf report, hoping someone would look into them.

I'd also be grateful for pointing me some tutorial mentioning those details.

Thanks,

[file name=PersFragDE1_16.zip size=7108]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/PersFragDE1_16.zip[/file]