We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Print users horizontally

cedric.deturche

Hello,

I have a report and a subreport where I pass a list of users from an XPath expression.

I would like to print the users on two columns. The height for each user can change. Below an example of the wanted result :

template.png.60bc59cf19c20b4a3aabb670dfdf0e39.png

I have tried to use two columns and to set print order to "Horizontal". But in this case, the height doesn't stretch. I need to set a fixed height. I see that on documentation.

When filling report templates horizontally, dynamic text fields inside the detail section do not stretch to their entire text content, because this might cause misalignment on the horizontal axis of subsequent detail sections. The detail band actually behaves the same as the page and column footers, preserving its declared height when horizontal filling is used.When filling report templates horizontally, dynamic text fields inside the detail section do not stretch to their entire text content, because this might cause misalignment on the horizontal axis of subsequent detail sections. The detail band actually behaves the same as the page and column footers, preserving its declared height when horizontal filling is used.

There is another solution for my problem ? Using columns doesn't seem to be a good track.

Thank you by advance

Cédric

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images