Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Give style to several element with the row style

mr.asker34

I have a crosstab and I am rendering   3 elements  in the one cell:

<crosstabCell width="70" height="47">                     <cellContents backcolor="#E3E3E3"  mode="Transparent">                        <box>                            <pen lineWidth="0.5" lineStyle="Solid" lineColor="#FFFFFF"/>                        </box>                        <textField><!-- cell 11 -->                            <reportElement style="row" x="0" y="0" width="70" height="15"/>                            <box leftPadding="24"/>                             <textFieldExpression>                                    <![CDATA[]]>                            </textFieldExpression>                        </textField>                        <textField>                             <reportElement style="row" x="0" y="16" width="70" height="15"/>                            <box leftPadding="24"/>                            <textFieldExpression >                                    <![CDATA[]]>                        </textFieldExpression>                        </textField>                        <textField>                            <reportElement style="row" x="0" y="32" width="70" height="15"/>                            <box leftPadding="24"/>                            <textFieldExpression >                                          <![CDATA[]]>                            </textFieldExpression>                        </textField>                                          </cellContents>                </crosstabCell>[/code]

I am trying to  give a style to the row but I am facing porblem that I do not know how to give style to several elements (reportElement backcolor = "" + cellContents backcolor = "") . I would like to delete the while line between the reportElement when the color is white as in the screenshot?

<style name="row" lineSpacing="Single">        <conditionalStyle>            <conditionExpression><![CDATA[new Boolean($V{ROW_COUNT}.intValue() % 2 == 0)]]></conditionExpression>            <style mode="Opaque" backcolor="#FFFFFF" lineSpacing="Single"/>        </conditionalStyle>        <conditionalStyle>            <conditionExpression><![CDATA[new Boolean($V{ROW_COUNT}.intValue() % 2 != 0)]]></conditionExpression>            <style mode="Opaque" backcolor="#E3E3E3" lineSpacing="Single"/>        </conditionalStyle>    </style>[/code]

fkDw8v

https://ibb.co/fkDw8v

I appreciate any Help!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic