We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Deploying War File of Jasperserver CE on Jboss eap 6.4 with Oracle 11g Database

andrew.hawley

I'm tyring to deploy the pre-packaged war file that comes with the jasperserver zip file.  However when I deploy the war file I'm presented with the following errors:13:24:19,813 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS014612: Operation ("deploy") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "jasperserver.war")]) - failure description: {"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => [ "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.sugarcrm is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.sugarcrm]", "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.foodmart is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.foodmart]", "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.jasperserver is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.jasperserver]"]}13:24:19,813 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS015870: Deploy of deployment "jasperserver.war" was rolled back with the following failure message: {"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => [ "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.sugarcrm is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.sugarcrm]", "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.foodmart is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.foodmart]", "jboss.naming.context.java.module.jasperserver.jasperserver.env.jdbc.jasperserver is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.jdbc.jasperserver]"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed all the steps in this documentation: http://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/jasperreports-server-pro-install-guide/v56/installing-war-file-using-js-install .  When trying to run the ./js-install-ce.sh I was presented with this:

BUILD FAILED

{path}/buildomatic/build.xml:61: The following error occured while executing this line:
{path}/buildomatic/bin/setup.xml:480: Buildomatic doesn't support Oracle database type!