Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

How to sync colors between multiple charts

cheapwebhoster

I have 4 created chart using 4 different dataset in one report in Jasperstudio - Now that i have encountered problem where the charts having different/inconsistent set of colors of the column charts although the Color pallete set are the same for all charts. I believe this is because it follows the sequence in the colors pallete...so when one data is not present in one of the chart it follows the color sequence. For example

Chart 1: Data 1, Data 2, Data 3

Chart 2: Data 1, Data 3

Chart 3: Data 3

Color pallete sequence = Green, Blue Red

Therefore:

Chart 1: Data 1 = Green, Data 2 = Blue, Data 3 = Red

Chart 2: Data 1 = Green, Data 3 = Blue <---- i want this to be Red as well

Chart 3: Data 3 = Green <--- i want this to be Red

To solve this problem i am thinking if it is possible to parse the color set from one chart to another. For example Chart 1 is the main chart and pass its color to the rest of the chart...Therefore when the same data exist in other chart it follows the color in the Chart 1. Please advise!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way a I am aware that we can assigned the color specifically for each data...but the data is just too many to assign all colors...and i am not sure what color would be suitable for the many thousands. Therefore dynamically follow a color from a single chart is the best solution for me.