Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

passing selection list as a $P or $X

andrew.wayman

Please can someone point me in the right direction i am at the end of my tether and getting nowhere fast !!

I am endevouring to generate a selection based query and parse these parameters via jasperstarter as a command line. i am reporting on a transaction table that has multiple selecetions and hence the where clause is becomming a little more complex, it is working to a point but when i add a parameter that is a coma separated list e.g account numbers "1001","1004","1005" etc my report fails. I have the following where clause:

$X{BETWEEN,table_name.trans_date,v_date_from,v_date_to}    // this works fine (When the following line is added it goes wrong)

AND $X{IN,table_name.idcustomer, v_customer}

the v_customer parameter i have tried using the class types of both java.util.list and java.util.collection but neither seems to work. The parameter v_customer contains a "1001","1004" etc list.

Please can someone hlep, i am really lost as to where i am going wrong. It works fine in Jasper Studio, but when parsing the parameters from Jasperstarter command line it fails with the following error Parameter 'v_customer' of type 'java.util.Collection with value '1001','1004','1005' is not supported by JasperStarter!

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic